Marathon County Horticulture Services:
Questions about your Garden?
- Do you have a question on gardening, flowers, lawn, trees or insects? Call the Garden Line at 715-261-1237 or 1-800-234-1471. A trained Master Gardener Volunteer will return your call. This service is available from May through September every year. You can also send your question(s) to us via our Garden Clinic OnLine Request Form. Prefer to send your message via email? Contact the North Central Wisconsin Master Gardener Volunteers at email@example.com
- Due to COVID-19 Prevention Measures, and to protect the health and well-being of the community, our guests,our volunteers and the UW Madison Extension Marathon County Educators and staff, the Garden Clinic, which typically opens mid May at the Extension office in Wausau, will be postponed until further notice. For your garden needs, please see the garden clinic online request form or other available options to contact our Master Gardener Volunteers.
Marathon County Teaching Garden
- Are you interested in learning more about gardening? Do you work with a group who would benefit from horticulture programs in our teaching garden? Contact us today to discuss how we can best meet your needs: 715-261-1241.
Other Horticulture Services
- Horticulture News & Updates on Facebook
- Marathon County’s Therapeutic Horticulture Initiative
- Informational sessions to increase awareness of therapeutic horticulture
- PATH (Providing Assistance Through Horticulture) programming to improve well-being for diverse populations in Marathon County
- Gaining Ground Gardens for inmates and individuals in addition recovery
- Lifelong Gardening Resources – Adaptive Gardening
- Youth Gardening