Marathon County 4-H is curating a fun box full of hands-on ”living activities for our youngest area youth! This Take & Make box will have supplies for 10 activities designed for youth entering Grades 5K-3 this fall. Reserve a box for your Cloverbud today!
How the box will work:
– Activities will be designed for youth going into grades 5K-3
– Registration will be open through July 11 (Extended!)
– Families will be invoiced the week of July 12, and payment is due prior to box pick-up.
– Boxes will be available for pick up July 23 at 212 River Drive, Wausau and potentially other locations around
– $10.00 per box
Please email the 4-H Program Coordinator or call 715-261-1244 with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will all of the supplies needed be included in the box?
- Yes, we will try to include all required supplies except water.
- How will this box be the same/different from the 2020 Camp in a Box?
- This Take&Make box is the same idea as the Camp in a Box and will have activity background, instructions, and supplies. Materials for each activity will be better organized an labeled than in 2020. Also, each box will have supplies for one youth to complete compared to 2020 which was a family box, which will help eliminate confusion.
- Can I still request a box if my child is older than grade 3?
- Yes! When curating the box, we have the Ages & Stages in mind of youth between those grades. Since we are between school years, we wanted to be able to capture youth who have completed, and are entering are typical Cloverbud grades.
- Will there be times for youth to connect with other youth and/or share their projects?
- Yes! We will have activities available for youth to complete during the Wisconsin Valley Fair, and time for them to connect and share their work. More information on this will be included in your box!