Starting July 1, 4-H volunteer leaders can have in-person 4-H programs with groups of 10 or fewer, but before these are held, volunteers need to:
- Complete the Program Planning Checklist
- Receive approval from myself and the Area Extension Director prior to meeting/program
- Have “pre-registration” and sign in sheet at program
- COVID and programming FAQ: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/4-h-faqs-related-to-covid-19/
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the turnaround time to receive approval after checklist is submitted?
- Please allow one week, but times should be shorter
- Where can these programs be held if our normal meeting location is not allowing private groups?
- This is a great question that we are working to find solutions for. In the meantime, outdoor, public places are great such as parks. This will be updated.