Check out the events coming up in Marathon County 4-H these next couple of weeks (organized by program area, then date):
- March 22: Deadline to submit Junior Camp Counselor applications **NEW**
- Cultural Arts
- February 25: Cultivating Creativity, Starks Floral, Edgar 6:30pm
- Leader Volunteers
- Jobs, Scholarships and More!
- 4-H Digital Ambassadors**Updated*: Seeking youth and adult 4-H’ers to help teach digital literacy to Marathon County community members. Training in Chicago in March.
- Grace Alberts Scholarship Application 2019: See the attached application for more details and to apply!
- Fairest of the Fair: Open to youth 18-25 years old. Apply by February 21st!
- Save the Date!
- April 30: Spring District Meeting
- May 1: Spring District Meeting
- May 11: Fashion Revue (Formerly Clothing, Knitting & Crocheting Revue)
- June 9-11: Intermediate Camp @ Camp Upham
- July 17-19: Junior Camp @ Camp Susan
- July 30-August 4: Wisconsin Valley Fair
You can find this information and other important updates on our website. Like and follow us on our Facebook, Instagram (@marathoncounty4h), and Twitter (@Marathon4H_WI) accounts for event reminders, Monday Minute videos, and highlights from national, state and county events!