As always, for up-to-date information please visit our website or Facebook page. Below are links to important information and a SURVEY. Please contact our office with your questions, comments, or concerns.
- December Family Focus: Last MC 4-H newsletter for 2018—released last Friday
- 2019 Teen Winter Camp: Registration open until January 7. $50 per youth.
- 4-H Digital Ambassadors **NEW**: Looking for youth and adults to lead 2019-2020
- ArtBEAT 2019: Registration open until January 31st. $100 per youth AND ADULTS
- Horse Leaders Informational Meeting: January 8, 2019, 6:30 pm: Club leaders and horse project leaders invited to attend
- Leadership Washington Focus: Registration will open in January in 4-H Online. Looking for youth attendees and adult chaperones
- 2019 Meat Goat classes **NEW**: specific classes added to Wisconsin Valley Fair in 2019. Watch for dates on an informational meeting coming soon!
- Marathon County Drama Company **NEW**: all youth welcome—bring a friend! No skill level required. (Great way to improve public speaking)
- Cultivating Creativity: Microgreens—February 25th, 6:30 Starks Floral, Edgar—Register here!
Survey open through 12/31. Please encourage youth, and adults to complete the survey.